iCLASS® smart card readers offer an open architecture design permitting compatibility with many of the most popular cards in the market, which comply with ISO 14443A, 14443B, and 15693 interoperability standards. Regional compatibilities include US Government PIVII (FIPS201),offering one of the most flexible smart card reader platforms available.
iCLASS smart card readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of our Prox technology, for which HID is known worldwide, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements. Upgrading from Prox to iCLASS technology has never been so simple. All iCLASS smart card readers provide the same wiring connections, low-current consumption, and 5 or 12-volt operation as our Prox readers. Additionally, you can transfer your Prox format and user identification numbers to iCLASS credentials, making the change completely transparent to your access controller.
- Format Portability - Upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your future iCLASS credentials, including HID Corporate 1000 formats.
- Secure -All RF data transmission between the card and smart card reader is encrypted using secure algorithms. Additionally, security can be extended from the reader all the way to the Hi-O enabled access control panel using encrypted Hi-O communication (Hi-O hardware option).
- Interoperability -iCLASS is based on international ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO15693, ISO14443A and ISO14443B).
- Security 64-bit authentication keysare extremely secure. Smart card readers and cards require matching keys to function.
- Key management is made easy!All cards are shipped with unique diversified keys, and readers are shipped with compatible keys.
- Elite Custom Keys Custom keys provide the highest level of security, where cards and smart card readers are uniquely matched to individual sites or customers, and are non-interchangeable.
- OSDP Compliant - Bi-directional multi-dropped communication over RS485 link. For use only with HADP/OSDP compliant panels/hosts (HADP hardware option).
Name : HID 920NTNNEK00000 iCLASS SE R40 Smart Card Reader Wall Switch, Maximum compatibility, Wiegand, Pigtail, Standard v1, Black , HID Global
Category : Smart Readers
UPC Code : 639399005015
Country of Origin : +1. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-920NTNNK0
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 920NTNNEK00000
Product Model : 920NTNNEK00000
Product Name : iCLASS R40 6120 Smart Card Reader
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 221.126
Host Interface : Wiegand
Maximum Operating Range : 4.76
Media Supported : Contactless
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Color : Black
Depth : 1"
Depth (mm) : 25.4
Height : 4.8"
Height (mm) : 121.92
Weight (Approximate) : 221.1 g
Width : 3.3"
Width (mm) : 83.82
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : GreenCircle, RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes