ICC's CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz. They are ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and UL listed. These patch cords are made from low-profile, snag-free boots for high-density applications. They are available in the most popular stock length and in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types.
- 100% Factory Tested, 50 Micro Inch Gold-plated contacts.
- Low Profile boots for high-density applications.
- No width wasted on boot.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with ultra flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Strain relief.
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire.
- UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated.
Name : ICC ICPCST03GN Patch Cord, CAT6, Clear Boot, 3' Gn , ICC
Category : Category 6 Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758094115
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-ICPCST03G
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCST03GN
Packaged Quantity : 1 Piece
Product Name : CAT6 Clear Boot Patch Cord
American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 6
Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Jacket Type : CMG, CSA FT4
Shielding : No
Cable Length : 3 ft
Color : Clear Boot, Green
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : China
Features : Flame Resistant, Snag-free Boot, Strain Relief, Stranded, Ultra Flexible