Edwards Explosionproof AdaptaBeacon Strobe Lights are designed for installation in hazardous location environments. Rigid specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual output and low maintenance.
The units are UL Listed for Type 3R and Type 4X installations. It is Marine Rated. Models are available for pendant, wall, ceiling and stanchion mounting.
Typical industrial and commercial applications include: food processing plants, refineries, mines, tankers, laboratories, sewager treatment plants, off shore oil rigs, water and filtration plants, and chemical plants.
- Bracket, ceiling, pendant or stanchion mount
- High impact glass dome, dome guard included
- 65 flashes per minute
- Factory sealed - no external seals required
- Quick connect - threads onto mounting module for easy installation
- Shock absorbing receptacle
- Easy to assemble & relamp
- Gaskets seal out dirt & moisture
- Epoxy powder coat for corrosion resistance
Name : Edwards Signaling 116 Class Explosion Proof Pendant Mounting Module, 3/4" NPT , Edwards Signaling
Category : Mounting Devices
UPC Code : 782640081853
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : ED-116EXP
Brand Name : Edwards Signaling
Manufacturer : Kidde Fire and Safety
Manufacturer Part Number : 116EX-P
Product Name : Ceiling Mount
Product Type : Ceiling Mount
Device Supported : Beacon
Application/Usage : Pendant
Finishing : Epoxy Powder Coat
Compatibility : <p>Edwards Signaling 116 Class LED Beacon</p>
Country of Origin : United States
Features : Corrosion Resistant, Dirt Resistant, Explosion Proof, Moisture Resistant, Shock Absorber