The ComNet FVT/FVR1001 series video transmitter/ receiver supports the transmission of short-haul quality 10-bit digitally encoded video over one multimode or single mode optical fiber. This module is universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers.
Features for FVT/FVR1001 Series
- Full color compatibility
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions, and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- 10-bit digitally encoded short-haul video transmission meets the requirements of the EIA RS-250C standard.
- Standard ComFit models are hot-swappable.
Name : ComNet FVR1001M1 Video Receiver, 1310nm , Comnet
Category : Video Encoders
UPC Code : 845770002591
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-FVR1001M1
Brand Name : ComNet
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : ACRE
Manufacturer Part Number : FVR1001M1
Product Model : FVR1001M1
Product Name : Video Transmitter (1310 nm)
Product Series : FVT/FVR1001(M)(S)1
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Maximum Operating Distance : 9842.52 ft (3000000 mm)
Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
Form Factor : Rack-mountable
Frequency : 50 Hz, 60 Hz
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Video Transmitter (1310 nm)</li> <li>9 Volt DC Plug-in Power Supply, 90-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz</li> </ul>
TAA Compliant : Yes