Talkaphone’s Biometric Screening Panel is an access control solution providing contactless temperature measurement, mask detection, and face recognition. The Biometric Screening Panel facilitates an organization’s ingress procedures and check-in process with contactless temperature measurement via thermopile infrared sensor, and includes local audible warnings when abnormal temperature is detected.
Talkaphone’s new screening panel is integrated with access control systems through relay or Wiegand output, and is designed to provide real-time data with face recognition with or without a mask, and supports live camera view for two-way communication.
- Standard Wall Mount
- Contactless IR Temperature Sensor: temperature measurement via factory-calibrated thermopile infrared (IR) sensor
- Face recognition with or without mask
- White Fill-in Light (Facial Recognition)
- Dual Camera (Facial Recognition)
- IR Illuminator (Facial Recognition)
- Local audible warning provided when abnormal temperature or no presence of mask is detected
- Standalone device for access control applications requiring biometric screening
- Camera live view and two-way communication supported remotely via web browser
- Integrates with access control systems through relay or Wiegand output
- 8-inch LCD Display
- 1280 x 800 Resolution
- Built-in Storage: 16GB eMMC
- SD Card Interface: One (1) microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Network: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, RJ45 connector, Cat5e or better
- Dimensions: 9.12 x 55.17 x 4.03 in. (138.6 x 301.8 x 34.2 mm)
Name : Talkaphone AC-BP-1 Series Wall Mount Biometric Screening Panel , Talkaphone
Category : Biometric Readers
UPC Code : 6078941008878
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : TF-ACBP1
Brand Name : Talkaphone