The 2GIG-FT1-345 is a fully supervised, tamper protected one-way 345 MHz sensor. It will monitor the ambient temperature and will detect a wet/dry flood condition. The sensor reports wet/dry conditions and temperature to the panel.
Once the sensor probe detects the presence of water for three (3) minutes, the integral transmitter will send a wet alarm transmission to the security/control panel. The probe will also send a restore (dry) report when the presence of liquid is no longer detected by the flood probe for three (3) minutes. For flood reporting, the sensor requires the installation of the supplied external flood probe. The sensor is capable of detecting clean or dirty fresh water, salt water, or tap water.
- Detects standing water that reaches the sensor probe and notifies the panel
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature exceeds 84 deg. F
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature falls below 42 deg. F
- Ships with long life lithium battery life (typical battery life of 5 years)
- ETL listed
- Requires Firmware Version 1.14 or later for GC2 panel and 3.1 or later for GC3
Name : 2GIG-FT1-345 Flood and Temperature Sensor with Long Life Lithium Battery , 2GIG
Category : Temperature & Flood Sensors
UPC Code : 817082011448
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GG-FT1345
Brand Name : 2GIG
Manufacturer : Nice S.p.A.
Manufacturer Part Number : 2GIG-FT1-345
Product Model : 2GIG-FT1-345
Product Name : 2GIG-FT1-345 Flood and Temperature Sensor
Detectable Medium : Water
Maximum Battery Life : 5 Year
Battery Chemistry : Lithium (Li)
Maximum Battery Life (Second) : 157784630
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Status Indicators : Alarm
Application/Usage : Indoor
Color : White
Input Voltage : 2.3 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 2.3
Power Source : Battery
Features : Flood Detector