Procell Alkaline Intense Power D industrial batteries are specifically designed to last longer (vs. prior Procell Alkaline D batteries) in high drain professional devices, that require a high amount of power or peaks of power, such as a paper towel dispenser.
- Up to 30% better longevity (vs. prior Procell Alkaline D batteries) in high drain professional devices, that may result in fewer battery replacements and may therefore lead to savings on operating costs that are associated with battery replacement.
- Manufactured using superior cell design (vs. prior Procell Alkaline D batteries)to ensure high-quality cell construction. Each battery comes with a ‘quality warranty’. Design, safety, manufacturing, and qualification follow Procell’s stringent battery standards, which incorporate parts of the ANSI and IEC battery standards.
- Economically packaged in bulk and individually date-coded for effective inventory management.
- Used by manufacturers around the world: Procell Alkaline batteries have been designed in collaboration with manufacturers to work best in professional devices
- Operating temperatures from -4°F to 129.2°F.
- Reliable Performance
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environmental standards:
- Safety: IEC 60086-5
- ANSI C 18.1M, Part-2
- EU Battery Directive
- Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell WorldClass Continuous Improvement Program
Name : Procell PX1300 Alkaline Intense Power D Battery, 1.5V , Procell
Category : Batteries
UPC Code : 741835117258
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : E4-PX1300
Brand Name : Procell
Manufacturer : Duracell Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number : PX1300
Packaged Quantity : 12 Pack
Product Name : Battery
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 141.748
Battery Size : D
Output Voltage : 1.50 V
Battery Chemistry : Alkaline
Application/Usage : Flashlight, High Drain Device, Medical Equipment
Weight (Approximate) : 141.7 g