The CA-A360-USB CAB RS-485 Converter is installed between the CENTAUR Server and the CT-V900-A controller, permitting a "daisy-chain" configuration which extends the maximum distance to 1220m (4000ft). Transmit, Receive and Power LEDs provide a visual indication of the module's status.
The Converter is required when the distance between the CENTAUR Server and the nearest CT-V900-A controller is more than 8.5m (25ft).
- Converts RS-485 protocol to USB or RS-232 protocol
- Communicate with a CT-V900-A controller up to 1220m (4000ft) away.
- Utilizes 2 twisted pair UTP cable (Cat 5)
- Transmit, Receive and Power status LEDs
- On-board End-Of-Line (EOL) and BIAS jumpers
- 2m (6ft) 9-Pin D-Sub RS-232 connector included
- Power Requirements: 12VDC or via USB PC port
- Current consumption: 100mA max.
- Selectable baud rate: 9600 or 19200 bps
Name : CDVI CA-A360-USB CAB Centaur USB to RS-485 Converter , CDVI
Category : Media Converters
UPC Code : 3662211009295
Country of Origin : France. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CV-CA360USBC
Brand Name : CDVI
Manufacturer : CDVI Group
Manufacturer Part Number : CA-A360-USB-CAB
Product Model : CA-A360-USB CAB
Product Name : CA-A360-USB CAB - USB to RS-485 Converter
Application/Usage : Server