The ComNet FDX60(M,S)[-M] data transceivers provide point-to-point transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber.
Features for FDX60 Series
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire) specifications
- Fiberlink Fiber Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Standard ComFit models are hot-swappable.
- Lifetime Warranty
- ComFit standard form factor is designed for wall, surface, rack, or DIN rail mount installations (using optional card cage or DIN mounting bracket).
- Compact form-factor saves space in those installations where space may be at a premium.
Name : ComNet Rs232/Rs422/Rs485 Data Transceiver , Comnet
Category : Media Converters
UPC Code : 845770005103
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-FDX60S1BM
Brand Name : ComNet
Manufacturer : ACRE
Manufacturer Part Number : FDX60S1BM
Product Model : FDX60S1BM
Product Name : RS232/RS422/RS485 Data Transceiver
Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
Number of ST Ports : 1
ST Port Type : Duplex, Simplex
Total Number of Ports : 1
Media & Performance
Fiber Mode Supported : Single-mode
Fiber Optic Wavelength : 1310 nm, 1550 nm
Maximum Distance Supported : 42.9 Mile
Maximum Distance Supported (mm) : 69000000
Depth : 4.10" (104.14 mm)
Depth (mm) : 104.14
Form Factor : DIN Rail Mountable, Surface-mountable
Height : 1.10" (27.94 mm)
Height (mm) : 27.94
Width : 3.70" (93.98 mm)
Width (mm) : 93.98
Power Source : Power Supply
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>RS232/RS422/RS485 Data Transceiver</li> <li>Power Supply</li> </ul>