The ComNet CopperLine® Ethernet-over-copper minis are an ultra-small form factor addition to the ComNet CopperLine product family. These miniature remote units provide 10/100 Mbps Ethernet data with or without Pass-through PoE power over extended distance coaxial cable or UTP. Available in both standard and PoE applications, the mini CopperLine units will allow extended distance over copper to be used in applications where space is extremely limited. Automatically configured as remote units, and with user configurable selection of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps speed these units are simple to install.
Features for CopperLine® Ethernet Over Coax Adapter
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over UTP cable
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over the total usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Transmits individual Ethernet data with or without Passthrough PoE over UTP or Coaxial cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,524 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610m) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial cable
- Extended temperature operation from -40°C to +75°C
- Complies with all major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization.
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions, and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Electric Port Supports Auto-negotiation for Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data Throughput
- Designed for wall or DIN rail mount installations (using optional DIN mounting bracket)
- Lifetime Warranty
Name : ComNet CLRFE1EOCP/M Miniature CopperLine Single-Channel Ethernet over COAX PoE Powered , Comnet
Category : PoE Extenders
UPC Code : 845770012408
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-CLRF1EOCP
Brand Name : ComNet
Manufacturer : ACRE
Manufacturer Part Number : CLRFE1EOCP/M
Product Line : CopperLine
Product Name : Miniature CopperLine Single Channel Ethernet over Coax. Lifetime Warranty.
Product Series : CLRFE1EO(C,U)(P,E)/M
Product Type : Network Extender
Maximum Data Transfer Rate : 12.50 MB/s
Maximum Data Transfer Rate (Bps) : 13107200
Maximum Extended Range : 5000 ft (1524000 mm)
Maximum Extended Range (mm) : 1524000
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Height : 1.10" (27.94 mm)
Height (mm) : 27.94
Width : 1.60" (40.64 mm)
Width (mm) : 40.64
Length : 2.3"
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes