Pace1ST is a long range Ethernet transceiver designed for use with Pace1PRM, Pace4PRM, Pace8PRM and Pace16PRM receivers. They transmit data at 100mbps full duplex and power via Cat5e or higher cable in a PoE(+) compliant format. The Pace1ST will not deliver power to non compliant devices, thus avoiding damage to improperly connected non-PoE cameras/devices. The receiver passes the PoE(+) compliant power over the cable to the Pace1ST transceiver which in turn passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate cost effective solutions for IP devices that need to be installed at distances greater than 100m.
- IEEE 802.3af (15W) and IEEE 802.3at (30W).
- Throughput is rated to pass 100Mbps at distances up to 500m.
- Eliminates the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 & VGA (SD) cameras.
- Extends Network link distance in an industrial environment.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV CAT5e wired installations.
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- CE Approved.
- Lifetime Warranty
Name : Altronix Pace1ST Long-Range Ethernet Single-Port Small Transceiver, 100Mbps per port, Passes PoE/PoE+ to Compatible Receiver , Altronix
Category : Media Converters
UPC Code : 782239953554
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AX-PAC1ST
Brand Name : Altronix
Manufacturer : Altronix Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : PACE1ST
Product Model : Pace1ST
Product Name : IP and PoE+ over Extended Distance CAT5e Hardened Mini Transceiver
Product Type : Transceiver/Media Converter
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 99.79
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Total Number of Ports : 1
Media & Performance
Maximum Distance Supported : 1640.4 ft
Maximum Distance Supported (mm) : 500000
Network Technology : 10/100Base-T
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
Depth : 2.64" (67.06 mm)
Depth (mm) : 67.056
Height : 1.12" (28.45 mm)
Height (mm) : 28.448
Weight (Approximate) : 99.8 g
Width : 2.27" (57.66 mm)
Width (mm) : 57.658
Power Source : PoE+
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes