Configure and Control a Âscalable matrix of Gefen Video over IP products
TheGefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controlleris a hardware platform designed to manage and control the Gefen family of Video and KVM over IP products in a virtual matrix environment. Its comprehensive and user-friendly interface can be accessed by any web-enabled device, including phones, tablets, and PCs. End-users can control matrix routing and access presets, no matter the size and complexity of the system. It also manages access to the AV network, providing two independent levels of security for administrators and end-users. With applications ranging from broadcast, rental/staging, control rooms, security, digital signage, campus/education, to multi-room AV, the EXT-CU-LAN provides a complete and cost-effective solution for managing video and audio in classrooms, conference rooms, command centers, and as the backbone of any high performance system that needs to interface with multiple sources and displays, AV formats, and resolutions in a dynamic environment.
- Detects, configures, and controls all Gefen Video and KVM over IP products.
- Built-in web server allows access from any web-enabled device, including phones, tablets, and PCs
- Two Ethernet ports with independent IP and MAC Addresses allow segregation of Video/KVM LAN and control LAN, and help provide separate security layers for administrators and end-users.
- Seamless integration with Gefen Syner-G software allows for quick installation and configuration on a network
- Automatic assignment of IP addresses for all Gefen Video and KVM over IP devices on a network
- Front panel control push-buttons/display, handheld IR remote, and web server interface allow easy and convenient end-user operation
- Automation control system interface via Telnet and UDP
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) on LAN 1 port eliminates the need for an external power supply
- Password-protected independent user and administrative access
- Easy to read 2 line/20 characters per line Liquid Crystal Display
- System Configuration Upload/Download function
- Plug-and-Play installation with little to no set-up
- Locking power supply connector
Name : Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller , Gefen
Category : KVM Switches
UPC Code : 888814321937
Country of Origin : Taiwan, Province of China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GM-EXTCULAN
Brand Name : Gefen
Manufacturer : Gefen, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : EXT-CU-LAN
Product Name : KVM/Video Over IP System Controller
Product Type : KVM/Video Over IP Matrix Controller
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 1678.292
Depth (mm) : 68.58
Height (mm) : 88.9
Weight (Approximate) : 1.68 kg
Width (mm) : 431.8
Limited Warranty : 2 year