Raise the Bar for Security
With its specialised gamma selection and black-level adjustment, the enhanced RX-Series renders images of the highest quality even under unfavourable lighting conditions. The series is built to last and perform in 24/7 security and surveillance environments. Its durability is enhanced by AG Neovo's Anti-Burn-in technology, which prevents ghosting while performing nonstop mission-critical operations; NeoV Optical Glass and metal casing shield it from scratches or other damages.
The RX-Series is specially designed to transcend the challenge of enduring 24/7 operations. AG Neovo's Anti-Burn-inTM technology also prevents image ghosting while performing nonstop mission-critical operations. Its metal casing and NeoV Optical Glass not only protect the RX-Series from damage but also keep maintenance easy.
Enhanced Gamma Selection
Selectable gamma curves visually optimise different kinds of images. The AG Neovo specialised image settings enhance colour, brightness, sharpness and contrast ratio, allowing the RX-Series to improve the light, shadows and colour balance of videos.
The RX-Series is equipped with VGA, DVI, HDMI & DisplayPort 1.2 inputs for analogue and digital signal support respectively. It also has composite (BNC) inputs/ outputs for video looping of surveillance cameras signals and DVRs.
The flicker-free backlight of the RX-Series ensures a comfortable viewing experience by reducing eye strain after long periods of use.
- Anti-Burn-inTM technology.
- NeoVTM Optical Glass.
- Gamma selection for image clarity even under critical sources.
- 3D Comb Filter/ Deinterlace/ Noise Reduction/ Freeze.
- EcoSmart Sensor detects ambient lighting conditions and automatically adjusts the brightness levels.
- Adjustable VGA/DVI input settings for analogue images.
- Versatile inputs: VGA, DVI, Composite (BNC), HDMI, S-Video, DisplayPort & RS232.
- Flicker-free backlight for eye comfort Durable metal casing.
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications. Selectable aspect ratio and zoom function for ultimate image size.
- Quick signal-switching time.
- Composite (BNC x 2) & Audio passive looping.
- Available in black and white.
- Front-sided IP22 rating protects screens from liquid splash and dust.
- Black-level adjustment for presenting the delicate detail of darkness.
- Built-in speakers (2W x 2).
Name : AG Neovo RX-22E 21.5" Full HD LED LCD Monitor for Professional Security , AG Neovo
Category : Video Monitors
UPC Code : 190695001380
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : A2-RX22E
Brand Name : AG Neovo
Manufacturer : AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : RX-22E
Product Model : RX-22E
Product Name : RX-22E Widescreen LCD Monitor
Horizontal Frequency : 24 kHz to 83 kHz
Horizontal Frequency (Hz) : 24000
Response Time : 5 ms
Vertical Frequency : 50 Hz to 75 Hz
Viewable Screen Size : 21.5"
Viewable Screen Size (mm) : 546.1
Speakers : Yes
Weight with Stand (Approximate) (g) : 6803.886
Built-in Devices : Speaker
Display & Graphics
Backlight Technology : LED
Color Supported : 16.7 Million Colors
Number of Screens : 1
Pixel Pitch : 9.76 mil (0.25 mm)
Response Time (Second) : 0.005
Screen Mode : Full HD
Energy & Performance
Operating Power Consumption : 16 W
Operating Power Consumption (W) : 16
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
DisplayPort : Yes
DVI : Yes
HDMI : Yes
Number of DisplayPorts : 1
Number of HDMI Inputs : 1
VGA : Yes
Depth with Stand : 6.10" (154.94 mm)
Depth with Stand (mm) : 154.94
Height with Stand : 14.50" (368.30 mm)
Height with Stand (mm) : 368.3
VESA Mount Compatible : Yes
VESA Mount Standard : 100 x 100
Weight with Stand (Approximate) : 6.80 kg
Width with Stand : 20.20" (513.08 mm)
Width with Stand (mm) : 513.08
Brightness : 250 cd/m²
Brightness (Nit) : 250
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 20,000,000:1
Maximum Resolution : 1920 x 1080